Security Group is a leading security services provider with diverse operations throughout East Africa and is a major employer in the region. We are seeking highly motivated applicants for the following career opportunities.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES. KENYA
Security Group Africa is a multinational security organization with fixed base operations in the East Africa region, servicing security contracts throughout Africa from its Regional Headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya.
The company offers a full spectrum of security services, ranging from static guards and dog patrols through to sophisticated electronic security, access control and surveillance equipment.
With over 40 years of operating experience and employing over 12,000 personnel in the region, Security Group Africa has the resources and capability to handle all of our client's security requirements.
Due to the rapid expansion, we are seeking highly motivated individuals for the above position which has arisen.
The successful candidates shall be based in Nairobi, Nakuru, Kisumu, Eldoret, Mombasa, Kisii, Naivasha and Thika and shall be responsible for business growth in the respective branches.
KEY ATTRIBUTES OF THE CANDIDATE
- Should have a degree from a recognized University, Non graduates with extensive experience and a good track record shall be considered.
- Must have excellent organizational and planning skills.
- At least 3 years relevant experience. Those with experience in the security Industry shall have an added advantage.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Must posses a high level of integrity and work ethic.
- Must be a profit driven person and give priority to efficient service delivery.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess excellent computer competencies.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing the business through sales of our products across all lines.
- Survey, audit and evaluate each client and give proposals leading to sales.
- Ensure strict compliance with set company departmental standard operating procedures.
- Provision of excellent client liaison services with a view to maximizing client satisfaction and retention.
- Achievement of the financial objectives of the business within the approved sales budgets.
- Driving revenue growth by prospecting for new business.
The position shall be demanding and has a competitive remuneration package. Those interested and meet the above requirements should send their applications and detailed C.V via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th June 2014 addressed to the Human Resource Manager.